1. Overload protection
2. Short circuit protection
3. Converse discharge protection
4. Reverse polarity connection protection
5. Thunder protection
6. Low voltage protection
7. Overcharge protection
8. Batteries stop and charge voltage HVD sets up
9. Charge and low voltage LCD sets up
10. Display the capability of the battery SOC
11. Loads and comeback setups.
12. Intellectualized temperature compensation
13. Record and calculate the charged AH and display it on the LCD screen.
14. Record and calculate the discharged AH and display it on the LCD screen.
15. CPU control and LCD display
|Model||WS-C2430 20A||WS-C2430 25A||WS-C2430 30A|
|Rated Voltage||12V/24V Automatic voltage recognition|
|Max Load current||20A||25A||30A|
|Input voltage range||12V-17V / 24V-34V|
|Length?1mCharge loop drop||0.25V|
|Length?1mDischarge loop drop||0.05V|
|Over voltage protection||17V / 34V|
|Full charge cut||13.7V / 27.4V|
|Low voltage cut||10.5V-11V / 21V-22V|
|Temperature compensation||-3mv/°C /cell|
|No load loss||?20mA|
|Max wire area||4mm2|
The WS-C series charge controller are designed and engineered to prevent your solar-powered battery from overcharging and excessive discharging, therefore protect your investment and extend the battery life. The WS-C series solar controller are equipped with PWM technology to ensure that your batteries reach their maximum charging capacities without causing any damage to the battery.